Saturday, May 5, 2007

Photos!

Photos on Flickr

A beautiful day today, with the weather and life in general conspiring in perfect harmony. I spent the the afternoon with my nephew, playing in my parent's backyard. The dogs got involved. Everywhere were signs of spring, plants blooming and bugs foraging.

I had taken some pictures three days ago of budding plants and trees and I went back to some of them today. Where I'd found a single dandelion I now found three. Plants that had seemingly just opened their eyes previously now appeared wide awake.

It never ceases to amaze me - the power of a good day. I've had many lately, and they seem to build upon themselves, magically reproducing more. I truly believe that outlook is fundamentally important to fully enjoy life.

I created a Flickr account today, which you can visit at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/malcolmmagnesia/

I've posted a few pictures from today and some from three days ago.

No comments: