Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Flickr update

Wednesday

I've updated my Flickr account by signing up for the subscription service, which for $24.95 a year allows unlimited uploads and higher resolutions. The immediate effect is that all of the photos I've uploaded to date are now available at my original upload resolution of 1600x1067 (previously they were only accessible at a maximum resolution of 1024x683).

It also means I have more options as far as organization is concerned (the free account only allows three sets and the "miscellaneous" set is getting pretty miscellaneous). I'm considering posting at much higher resolutions although I'm not sure this is necessary. However, I will be more likely to post stuff I might have skipped when space was limited.

Anyways, have a look if you are so inclined...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/malcolmmagnesia/

No comments: